The Morehouse 100 Scholarship Support Project will provide 100 select motivated Morehouse students with a professional scholarship advisory team for a 12-month period.
Services, directed by The Scholarship Academy Inc., help students identify scholarship brands, and provide guidance and support as the student tactically applies for tailored scholarships and grants.
The model helps the students secure their own funds, through training, coaching, guidance and education of the private scholarship process.
- Identify a top-20 list of tailored scholarship opportunities
- Increase their eligibility for top scholarship awards
- Craft competitive applications for scholarship/internship opportunities
The ideal student will:
- Be a college sophomore or junior with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Have demonstrated leadership and civic engagement initiatives
- Be willing to make the time commitment to claim scholarship success!
The Scholarship Academy is sponsored by:
Dr. Rahn K. Bailey ’86
Mr. Clarence Clark ’91
Dr. Charles Dewitt Fortenberry ’86
Dr. Byron Edmond ’86
Dr. Taj Eubanks ’96
Dr. Dexter Haywood ’86
Dr. Robert A. Hymes ’89
Dr. Andrew Jameson ’86
Dr. Duane Kincaide ’86
Dr. Calvin Mackie ’86
Dr. James Edward Simple ’86
Dr. Cyril John Turner
Dr. Noah Wills ’83
Dr. Chad a. Womack ’88
Dr. Keith D. Wright ’87
Are you a graduate of Morehouse College? Take a moment to join our strong, active Alumni Association. It's easy to join - click here to become a member.